The Yurts at Pacific Trails Resort
- What is a yurt?
- Our luxury yurts are permanent structures four feet off the ground. Each yurt has canvas walls, a wooden floor, and a roof dome that can be opened.
- How are the yurts furnished?
- Each yurt is furnished with a queen-size bed with down quilt and gas-fired stove.
- The luxury camping experience also includes electricity and a sink with hot and cold running water. Shower and restroom facilities are located in the lodge.
- What should I bring?
- Bring a sense of adventure and some time to relax! Most guests also pack comfortable walking shoes and plan to dress for changing weather with layers of clothing.
A variety of luxury yurt packages are available. Choose a package below and contact us to begin your reservation. We're happy to build a custom package just for you!
|Package Name||Description||Nights||Cost per Person|
|Weekend Escape||Two breakfasts, a trail map, a picnic snack||2||$450|
|Zen Retreat||Four breakfasts, a trail map, a pass for daily yoga||4||$600|
|Kayak Away||Two breakfasts, two hours of kayak rental daily, a trail map||2||$500|